- Took the scenic tour with my dad back in August and I can't say enough good things about Legendary Exotics. We are both still talking about how much fun the whole experience was and I still smile to myself when I think back on it. Never in my wildest dreams did I think I would ever get to drive/ride along in not one, but five different exotic cars, each one with their own unique personality and of course, each with its own distinct exhaust note. Ron was extremely helpful and friendly, and runs a top-notch business. The cars in the line up are incredible...end of story. The route they've planned out is gorgeous and allows you to really appreciate the handling capabilities of these cars. I would like to say that this is a once-in-a-lifetime experience but this was just too much fun to not to go back again in the not too distant future.Artem K
- Epic, extraordinary, phenomenal, Legendary! What a fantastic experience and adventure! The tour was beautiful and allowed us to really get the feel of each car. The staff is knowledgeable and inspiring. They really care about your overall experience. Thanks guys! Will definitely recommend and would definitely do this again!Ashley Thompson
- I wrote a review on Facebook already but thought I'd write one here as well because I can't say enough good things about the scenic tour! I surprised my boyfriend with this for his birthday and his reaction was priceless when he saw the cars he'd be driving throughout the tour. It was a dream come true. I will recommend this to everyone and will definitely be coming back one day!Ruby Liu
- I bought the scenic drive tour for my boyfriends birthday and it was amazing. he had the best time ever. if you are looking for an experience of driving insane cars this is the best tour there is. we were out for almost four hours and got to drive six different cars and go as fast as youre comfortable with. so happy I found them!Tara Nixon
- Tons of fun. The cars were in great shape. A nice variety of car types with different driving experiences.
Ron was totally cool and helpful.
I would recommend this experience to everyone who can drive.Paul Sterman